While using or accessing the Tenlegs website, you shall not:
- Post any materials that are pornographic, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or unlawful;
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading information;
- Distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Tenlegs, or the interests or property of Tenlegs Members;
- Violate any laws;
- Violate third party rights;
- Violate our policies, guidelines, or instructions;
- Attempt to use our Services, as defined in the Member Agreement, without registering for Membership;
- Attempt to access or use our Services if your membership is temporarily or indefinitely suspended;
- Manipulate the price of any other Member's Content or interfere with Member's listings;
- Circumvent or manipulate our Service Fees structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Tenlegs;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about Members, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Tenlegs website, or bypass robot exclusion headers or other measures used to restrict access to the Tenlegs website;
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; or
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Tenlegs websites.
All content on the Tenlegs website and available through the Tenlegs Service, including designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound, and other files, and their selection and arrangement, are the proprietary property of Tenlegs, its Members, or its licensors. No content (except for content uploaded by you as part of the Tenlegs Service) may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without Tenlegs prior written permission, except in accordance with our Member Agreement.
Tenlegs, the Tenlegs logo, and other graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts
and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks, or trade dress of Tenlegs (or its
licensors) in the United States and/or other countries.
Our Members are solely responsible for the Content, Project files, Catalog Information, Profile Information, and Comments that they upload or post. Tenlegs does not accept responsibility for any such Member postings.
Tenlegs respects the intellectual property, publicity, and other rights of Members and third parties. Respect for these rights is what enables our Members to benefit from their creative work. Tenlegs, in appropriate circumstances, may suspend and/or terminate the accounts of Members who infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights, publicity, or other intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your rights have been violated, please notify our Copyright Agent as described in our Copyright Policy.
Third Party Websites
The Tenlegs website contains links to other websites, including through advertisements. Linking to a third party website does not imply Tenlegs's approval or endorsement of such third party website, its content, or its owners and creators. Tenlegs does not investigate such third-party websites, and we are not responsible for any third party websites accessed through a link on the Tenlegs website. If you decide to access any third party websites, you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the Tenlegs website.
You will not hold Tenlegs responsible for actions or inactions of Tenlegs Members or other users. You acknowledge that the Tenlegs website merely provides a virtual venue for anyone to offer, sell, buy and rent just about any kind of digital content. Tenlegs has no control over and cannot guarantee the quality, legality, or safety of Content provided by Members, the right of a Member to license Content, or the truth or accuracy of Catalog Information and Profile Information.
TENLEGS DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE. NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OF TENLEGS'S CONTROL MAY INTERFERE WITH OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE. ACCORDINGLY, TO THE EXTENT LEGALLY PERMITTED, WE DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES. TENLEGS IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF MONEY, LOSS OF INFORMATION, GOODWILL, OR REPUTATION, OR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE TENLEGS WEBSITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES, SO SUCH DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
REGARDLESS OF THE PREVIOUS PARAGRAPHS, IF TENLEGS IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY IS LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF: (A) THE TOTAL SERVICE FEES YOU PAID TO US IN THE SIX MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY; OR (B) $100.
If you have a dispute with any Tenlegs Members or users, you release Tenlegs and our affiliates (and our officers, directors, agents, and employees) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind, known and unknown, arising out of such dispute.